Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I love holiday breaks!

What a GREAT weekend! First of all, it was wonderful to have a 3 day weekend and take a break from work. Secondly, it was absolutely awesome to spend the entire weekend with Joey's siblings and their partners. There's been some issues between them and all seems to be going well now. I seriously felt this sense of...euphoria all weekend as well as this big sense of relief. Saturday, we spent the day at his Mom's for a BBQ and swimming. It was a great time. Then Sunday the boys (Joey, Joey's brother Eric, and Joey's sister's fiance Brandon) went to play disc golf while us girls (me, Joey's sister Lacey, Eric's girlfriend Penny, and Joey's two step-sisters Elaina and Jenna) went shopping for a little bit. Then we went swimming and had dinner at Joey's Mom's again. We spent July 4th at Joey's Dad's and Step-Mom's house. We had Armenian BBQ and swam all day. Everyone got along. There were lots of laughs, jokes, and just hanging out. It was great.

I am only working 4 days this week and 5 days next week. Then I will just be sitting around waiting for this baby to get here! =) Okay, I probably won't be just "sitting around". I still have things to do and last minute stuff to get in order.

All I can say is that I do NOT want to be pregnant for the entire 40 weeks. I have an OB appointment tomorrow morning and an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. I should find out how much she is weighing and hopefully next Tuesday I will find out if my OB plans to induce me or not and when. *crosses fingers*

I hope you guys had a great holiday and were able to spend it with family and/or friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment