Thursday, August 2, 2012

1 More Day of Vacation :(

Joey saw the Urologist this morning. They scheduled him for a bladder scope, bladder and kidney dye test, and a CT scan. That's all scheduled to start at 8:30am and we have to be there by 6:30am. I hope it doesn't turn into what it was yesterday and us spending almost 7 hours at the hospital. My sister is keeping Brynlee tonight so that we don't have to get her up and ready that early tomorrow. Hopefully the results of everything will be good news.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got Brynlee's 1 year photo shoot pictures in the mail today. I love them. I know we would have more if it wouldn't have been SO FLAMING HOT outside, but that's Texas for ya! I already posted 3 of them when I got them as a sneak peak. So I won't post those again. Here are a few of my favorites:




Okay well, it took forever to just get those two pictures to upload. So I guess that's all you get! I uploaded the rest to Facebook though.

Brynlee has a horrible diaper rash so I've been taking her out to the backyard and letting her play with her water toy with no diaper on. She looks so cute in her shirt, hat, and shoes with her little naked butt, lol.



She's just so cute! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment