The Petrosians have been busy here lately! Toward the end of 2012, we changed our minds about buying a house in Wichita Falls and decided to move to Fort Worth, Texas. Joey wanted to move in January and I wanted to wait until the end of the school year and move in May/June. We compromised (that's what married couples are supposed to do, right?) and settled on March. We narrowed it down to Spring Break (mid-March). I honestly thought it wouldn't happen. I figured we'd backout or keep pushing the date back until we finally just decided to stay put. Well, nope. My last day at work was March 8th and we moved March 15th. We are staying with my brother and sister-in-law while we get established with jobs and work on buying a house down here. They were nice enough to offer to let us stay here. I think they really just want to be around Brynlee. ;)
So here we are just starting a new chapter in a new city. It's exciting, it's scary, it's fun. Joey is working for a company that he really seems to like. I have had a few interviews, but am holding out for a job that I really want. It's working at a Foster agency as a Case Manager. I am waiting for the Area Director to schedule my second interview. Hopefully I hear from her this week and hopefully I get the job. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
We've been here for almost 3 weeks now. It's nice being near my brother and sister-in-law, as well as my mom and step-dad, and Joey's Aunts and cousins. We're away from both sets of his parents, his grandparents, and my sister and brother-in-law, but this move is right for us. We are getting established here and then we will hopefully be buying a house within the next couple of months. There's SO much more to do down here! Joey is making more money and if I get this job, I will be making more money as well. More money=good news!
Other than our BIG move, I don't have much to update on! I am going to try to post more. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment