I am excited to announce that I am an Aunt! My youngest sister Shelby and her husband Cody had their first baby girl on March 29, 2013 at 10:58pm. Her name is Laynea. She was 5 lbs 15 oz and 19 inches long. She is MUCH smaller than Brynlee! I cannot wait to meet this pretty little girl. Unfortunately, Shelby and Cody live in California because Cody is a Marine. Hopefully, they will be moving back to Texas at the end of the year of early 2014. I can't wait! So far, she looks just like my sister! Here's some sweet baby pictures for you!
If these pictures don't give you baby fever, I don't know what will! :) She is so precious and her newborn clothes are still too big on her. Brynlee was opposite--she wore newborn clothes for like 3 days, LOL.
I look at Laynea's pictures all the time. She is just so precious. *swoon* I'll leave you with some sweet pictures of Brynlee from Easter! She loved her Easter dress, purse, and hat!

 |
| Aunt Yaya's finger is in the picture, too! |
Isn't she cute? :) I can't believe she is almost TWO!
No comments:
Post a Comment