I completely forgot to add Brynlee's Valentine's Day pictures. Let me preface these pictures by saying: She was a complete brat! She did not want to take pictures. She did not want anyone to touch her or tell her what to do. She whined, complained, and fussed A TON. She insisted on eating fruit snacks the entire time so that's why almost all of her pictures are of her holding a bag of fruit snacks. I bought her three adorable outfits and she was so pissed off when we wanted to change her. It was so frustrating, but luckily the photographer is very patient and friendly.
I can't believe how big she is now! Here's just a few of her Valentine's Day pictures from last year (by the same photographer).
I also made Brynlee a mailbox and asked family and friends to send her a Valentine's Day card. I read her the cards/letters and then I put them in her memory box for her to look at someday. I LOVE things like that. I keep her birthday cards, letters I have written to her, and other keepsake items. Hopefully she will read all of those things and know just how much everyone in her life loves her.


















No comments:
Post a Comment