Monday, July 28, 2014

17 Weeks!

Another week has gone by! On one hand, I feel like this pregnancy is going by so fast. On the other hand, I feel like I have been pregnant forever, LOL. I guess that is what happens when you find out at exactly 4 weeks pregnant! It really is going by so fast though. Today was the first day I woke up and didn't feel nauseous. I also didn't gag or throw up after brushing my teeth. Hooray! I am sure it's a fluke, but hopefully not. I dread brushing my teeth every morning because I hate throwing up stomach acid.

Today I woke up looking like this...


I have a weird, red looking rash on both cheeks, my neck, my ears, and a little bit at the top of my chest. I have no idea what it is or what it could be. It doesn't itch, but it feels warm to me. But doesn't feel warm when I touch it with my hand. I haven't switched to a different face wash, moisturizer, lotion, or anything else. I am assuming it is either heat related or pregnancy related. I see my OB today for my 17 week check up so we'll see what she says. Sigh. I can't catch a break, haha. With Brynlee, I got massive chloasma or "mask of pregnancy". It has never gone away. I am doomed!

Things are going well. More and more people are starting to ask when we find out the gender. We find out in one week! Next Tuesday. Hopefully we will get to find out. I am so excited to know the gender and start talking baby names!

My headaches are still outrageous and lasting forever. I don't think the heat helps at all. I am pretty much miserable whenever I am out and about during the day, but it typically cannot be avoided. It also doesn't help that we need to replace the compressor in my car so our AC will work instead of only working on the highway going full blast! It was 102 the other day, Saturday I think. YUCK. I enjoy swimming, but I really hate summer, haha. 
I am so ready for fall. My favorite month is October because I love the changing weather.

I am sleeping better at night, but I know that won't last long. Once the baby gets bigger and I am getting fatter, I know I will be uncomfortable. Right now I am enjoying that I can still sleep on my stomach. I couldn't sleep on my stomach with Brynlee because *TMI* my boobs hurt too bad.


Here's to another week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment