I cannot believe that I am finally 34 weeks pregnant! It's amazing that I will be considered full term in 3 weeks! Holy crap. We found out 30 weeks ago that we are expecting and I remember how excited, nervous, and anxious I felt then. I still have those exact same emotions (add in exhaustion and scared as well). We're pretty much ready for little Brynlee to get here. We finished the nursery except Joey still needs to paint the changing table to match our furniture. I am hoping he will get that completed before I am 36 weeks so I don't feel so unprepared for her arrival. I had so much fun decorating the nursery and I look at it every day. I can't wait for her to come home to her room (I know she won't CARE about her room, but we do). I am ready for her to be here and apparently Joey is, too. He told me yesterday that he can't wait for baby bear to get here. :) I absolutely love when he says things like that to me. It makes me fall crazy in love with him all over again. *sigh*
Everything is going pretty well with my appointments. I had one yesterday and I lost 1 pound in 2 weeks. I really don't know how because I feel and look humongous. So my total weight gain is 2 pounds so far. I am hoping that I won't gain much during the last couple of weeks and then it will be much easier to lose the baby weight + more after I have her.
As far as the gestational diabetes, my fasting, breakfast, and lunch numbers are great. My dinner numbers are really sporadic. So after I talked to my OB and he looked at my numbers, he decided to put me on Glyburide which is an oral medicine to help make my body more sensitive to insulin. I have to take one every day with breakfast and hopefully it will make a difference for my night numbers. I started it today so we'll see!
I am down to my weekly appointments. I go back next Tuesday and will schedule an ultrasound to check on baby's size and check everything out. I may or may not end up getting an induction date. I sure hope so!
I was going to add some pictures of the nursery for you, but Blogger is being fishy today (or it's my internet). So if you have me on Facebook, I have an album on there so go check it out!
As far as the gestational diabetes, my fasting, breakfast, and lunch numbers are great. My dinner numbers are really sporadic. So after I talked to my OB and he looked at my numbers, he decided to put me on Glyburide which is an oral medicine to help make my body more sensitive to insulin. I have to take one every day with breakfast and hopefully it will make a difference for my night numbers. I started it today so we'll see!
I am down to my weekly appointments. I go back next Tuesday and will schedule an ultrasound to check on baby's size and check everything out. I may or may not end up getting an induction date. I sure hope so!
I was going to add some pictures of the nursery for you, but Blogger is being fishy today (or it's my internet). So if you have me on Facebook, I have an album on there so go check it out!



No comments:
Post a Comment