*Takes a deep breath* Goodness. Where has the last 2 months gone? Brynlee will be 2 months old on Tuesday. I can't believe it. It may not seem like that's really a big deal, but it is. She has changed SO much since being born. She is much bigger now. She is very alert and holds her head up like a champ. She has big, gorgeous dark blue eyes (we'll see if they change colors or not) and she is ALL smiles. She has the prettiest little toothless grin. She tries so hard to giggle and it makes me laugh. Her smile is definitely contagious.
She gets her 2 month shots tomorrow. :( I am not looking forward to them, but I am excited to find out how much she weighs and how tall she is now. She was born at 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 3/4 in long. At her 2 week check up, she was 8 lbs 8.5 oz and 21 in long. She has been wearing 0-3 months for a while and here lately has been leaning more toward the 3 month size range. I do wish that she could enjoy the cute outfits I put her in, LOL. I know she won't remember her pretty yellow butterfly dress, but she sure does look cute wearing it.
We didn't have the money to get newborn/infant photos so I am looking into packages/prices to get family photos done for Christmas and then we can get some pictures of her by herself to send to family. I can't believe we are a FAMILY. I mean, yeah, me and Joey have lived together for a couple of years, but now we have a baby. We get to do family things. We need to get a Christmas tree and decorate the house for the holidays. We need to send out family photos, make friends with other couples who have babies, and make play dates. We buy things for Brynlee when we go shopping instead of just ourselves.
She gets her 2 month shots tomorrow. :( I am not looking forward to them, but I am excited to find out how much she weighs and how tall she is now. She was born at 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 3/4 in long. At her 2 week check up, she was 8 lbs 8.5 oz and 21 in long. She has been wearing 0-3 months for a while and here lately has been leaning more toward the 3 month size range. I do wish that she could enjoy the cute outfits I put her in, LOL. I know she won't remember her pretty yellow butterfly dress, but she sure does look cute wearing it.
We didn't have the money to get newborn/infant photos so I am looking into packages/prices to get family photos done for Christmas and then we can get some pictures of her by herself to send to family. I can't believe we are a FAMILY. I mean, yeah, me and Joey have lived together for a couple of years, but now we have a baby. We get to do family things. We need to get a Christmas tree and decorate the house for the holidays. We need to send out family photos, make friends with other couples who have babies, and make play dates. We buy things for Brynlee when we go shopping instead of just ourselves.
Brynlee stays with a lady who has her own in-home daycare. She seems very happy! She smiles when I drop her off (if she's not asleep) and smiles when I pick her up (if she's not hungry lol). I really like our sitter and she does everything I ask of her. She's very sweet, does great with the babies, and really loves Brynlee. I think we found a great match! You know you have a good sitter when you leave and are not worried about your baby.
I will post some pictures soon. I don't have them on the laptop. I have so many on my phone and on facebook, but I rarely get to the computer unless I'm at work.
Life with a baby keeps ya busy!

No comments:
Post a Comment