Wednesday, October 15, 2014

3rd Trimester! :)

Well as of Monday, I am in the 3rd trimester!! I'm 28 weeks. I know I say this all the time, but I can't believe it is going by so quickly. I am still not prepared. I am hoping we get the paint this weekend, but I don't know when we will actually have the time to paint. I am glad we're keeping busy on the weekends because time is quickly passing, but sometimes I wish we had a weekend to focus on getting the girls' rooms painted and Makenna's room set up. No such luck. On the weekend of the 4th, we went to the State Fair for Joey's birthday. On the 11th, we went to the zoo with my work. On the 18th, we're going to Six Flags with Joey's work. The 25th is our town's Boo Bash and the 26th, we go out of town for our niece's 3rd birthday party. November 1st is my baby shower. Busy, Busy!

I am feeling pretty nice. It does hurt to bend over, but I am trying not to complain too much as I know that only gets worse. I've had a few calf cramps in my sleep, only in my left leg, but not very often. My right hip and lower right side of my back hurt if I am up moving too much. I did quite a bit of cleaning on Sunday and I was sore the next day. I've recently started to have the nauseous feeling if I don't eat breakfast early enough so I have to get that in check. I just don't typically eat breakfast as soon as I wake up. I wait until I get to work and then eat at my desk. I am sleeping better since we finally have a king sized bed! It is so comfy! This baby is constantly moving. She is a wiggle worm. At my high risk appointment last week, I was told that she is breech. She still has time to flip though. I hope she does. *crosses fingers*

Brynlee talks about Makenna all the time. When we were at the zoo and in the restroom, she patted my belly and said, "Hi Makenna! We at the zoo!" It's so cute! If I say we are going somewhere, she always asks who is going. I'll say, "Daddy, Mommy, and you!" And she always says, "And Makenna!" She doesn't want me to forget that Makenna comes, too. The only thing is, sometimes she wants to go places with just Daddy and Makenna...and not me. That makes no sense, LOL.

I have some good news...I switched OBs! I am so happy. I hope everything works out with the new OB. I just got the call yesterday that the new office received my medical records from the old office so they set up my first appointment for next Wednesday. It will be with the Doctor's nurse. It was funny because she told me that this first appointment will be to confirm pregnancy. That's normal. The funny part is that I will be 29 weeks pregnant! So I have been pregnant for quite a while now. :) I will find out if I will continue to see the high risk OB or what. I am glad I don't have to go long without an appointment since I cancelled my 28 week appointment yesterday with the old OB. I really just didn't want to see her or her crummy nurse again. So rude, so unprofessional.

I am hoping this "good" stage lasts a bit longer before I am too uncomfortable. It's hard to get out of bed now. It only gets worse, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment