Brynlee was such an easy baby. She had this harmless habit of being fine wherever she was. She was great in the car. She didn't cry in restaurants or anywhere really. She didn't throw up after eating. She was content sleeping in her bassinet beside my bed until she started to move too much. Then she was content sleeping in her crib (even though that was more work for me to get up to feed her). She slept really well until she cut her first teeth at 8 months and again at 9 months, but was totally fine when she cut four molars at once. She could sleep through anything and everything. She was a cuddly little love bug.
Makenna is sweet. I love that little love bug to death. I do. But she is a high maintenance baby! She is super gassy. For a few weeks, she threw up almost every feeding. Not a little bit. A lot. Thankfully, that has stopped. She does not like to lay down. She is very nosy so she wants to sit up and look around. At first, she hated the swing. Luckily, she tolerates it now. She hates the car. HATES THE CAR. Aren't babies supposed to fall asleep in the car or something? She hates it and screams almost every time we're in the car. Thankfully, she has not been screaming in the mornings on the way to daycare this week. I am sure it is because she falls back asleep since it is early in the morning. I'll just admit that I bedshare with her because it is MUCH easier for me to just nurse her in bed in the middle of the night and go back to sleep afterward as opposed to having to go to her room and do everything that way. I feel like I sleep better this time compared to when Brynlee was itty bitty. This girl is a light sleeper though. If I wake up to use the restroom or switch sides, she typically wakes up or at least stirs around and fidgets. Oh, she fidgets a lot. She always seems on edge and as if she doesn't know how to relax. It can get frustrating when you just want to cuddle her.
But oh boy, her smiles. Her smiles are so sweet. She loves being talked to and I love talking to her. She is a Mama's girl. I love it. :)
Here's a picture of both girls at 2 months old. They have similar features. You can't tell because of the lighting of Brynlee's picture, but their complexions are completely opposite. And of course, Brynlee was born with a 2 year old's amount of hair while Makenna was born with an old man's head of hair. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment