Brynlee started dance class in February. She takes a combo ballet/tap class for 30 minutes and then a 30 minute tumbling class right after. She LOVES it. There's only about 5 girls in the class, ages 3 and 4. She has a dance recital on June 6th. I hope that she dances and doesn't get too shy. I can't wait to see her dances. The parents don't watch their dance classes because the girls don't participate as much if the parents are watching. So I haven't seen her dance yet. Their costumes just came in and I cannot wait to see her dance around in them. Their ballet song is, "We Are The Dinosaurs". I don't have a good picture of the costume, but it has a ruffle butt! :) Her tap song is, "Never Smile At A Crocodile" from Peter Pan. Joey took her to dance last week and sent me this picture of her in her crocodile costume! ::wub::

I love holidays because I love buying holiday outfits and dresses. Brynlee wears dresses often, but not big party dresses. I found this gorgeous purple dress (her favorite color) on clearance at Target. She couldn't wait to wear it. Then I just paired it with a simple white cardigan and found the bow at Wal-Mart, also on clearance. :) I love that she still lets me dress her up. She will wear whatever I lay out for her. Sometimes she has something specific she wants to wear or I will hold up two items and have her choose one. But for the most part, she just lets me dress her up. She's pretty easygoing. I took a few snap shots of her over Easter in her fancy dress. At first, she just wanted to show off her dress as if she was going to the ball or something. So I asked her to just stand there and this is the face I got...
HAHAHA! She is a mess. Then I told her I was going to send that mean muggin' face to her grandparents so she started laughing. I love getting pictures of her natural smile.

HAHAHA! She is a mess. Then I told her I was going to send that mean muggin' face to her grandparents so she started laughing. I love getting pictures of her natural smile.

I bought some curlers and it took forever to curl her long hair! But it's so pretty and it stayed for a while. She is cursed with my straight hair. I was surprised the curl turned out great. :)


When I was on leave, I had Brynlee home with me as well. Some days, it was hard. I would be up all night with a baby and then up early with my early bird. But she did great. Sometimes she would wake up, get her iPad, and just lay in bed and watch videos or play games. I don't mind her using the iPad frequently because she has a good mix of educational and just fun. She loves the game where she traces letters. This girl loves the alphabet. She loves to sing. She loves to dance. She is such a charmer. She was SO helpful to me when I was on leave. I took her on a date to Starbucks one day. I got her a hot chocolate. She did NOT like it. She tried it and it was hot (I warned her). Then once it cooled down, she still wouldn't try it even though I told her it wasn't hot anymore.

She looks so grown up! We are growing out her bangs and I think that makes her look even older. *tear* She's such a diva, too.

She tells me every day that she loves Makenna. She was having a hard time at daycare because she wanted to go see her sister every day multiple times a day. I mean, she was at home with her for 12 weeks and now they are separated for 9 hours a day. She had a hard time adjusting. I was glad to hear that her daycare teachers would let her see her sister (not every time though). We finally agreed that she can see her sister ONCE a day. She also goes with me in the morning to drop Makenna off in the nursery so she hugs and kisses her then. And I always pick up Brynlee first so she can go with me to get Makenna. She loves it. She sings to her. She shows her different toys. She talks to her all the time. She loves snuggling with her. I love the way Brynlee loves her. I hope they forever have a strong bond and relationship.
I love this girl.
.jpg&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*)
We recently had some storms and lost power. As we sat in the dark, Brynlee played on her iPad. She could only play certain games since we didn't have the internet. I didn't get a picture because my phone was dead, but she fell asleep face first on her iPad. It was hilarious. Then the next night, I go to take a shower and come out to find this...
That girl is so easy to put to bed. Most of the time, she puts herself to bed, lol. Here's a picture of Brynlee and her Daddy (pre-shave) over the weekend. It was a gorgeous day so we were sitting outside eating tacos with friends.
I love this girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment