Not much is going on right now except for work-related things. I am so ready for the end of the school year, but not really looking forward to being 8-9 months pregnant in the summer time. I am 26 weeks now so this pregnancy is just moving right along. I scheduled all of my appointments through the rest of my pregnancy. Usually I have a once a month appointment. Now I have 3 appointments in May, 3 in June, and then every week in July. It's crazy and starting to seem pretty real. I go back on May 12th for my Glucose Tolerance Test to check for gestational diabetes. *crosses fingers* and at that appointment, they will schedule an ultrasound for the following week to check the placement of my placenta. I hope that it has gone back to a normal range so that I won't have any of the complications of a low lying placenta during labor and delivery. I sent off my pre-admission hospital paperwork today. Now we need to start looking for day care providers. I am sure that is going to be tough. I am going to first check out a few places my co-workers and friends told me about.I ordered the baby bedding on Tuesday and it is scheduled to be delivered today. I am so excited because I want to set it up and then start looking for curtains to match. Joey is supposed to paint the changing table next weekend. (The crib is Pecan colored and the changing table is white.) We also bought a dresser that we need to pick up, but I am not sure when we are doing that.
I love going into Brynlee's room and looking at all of her things. We aren't taking the guest bed out of her room until after the baby shower (we have guests staying with us) so it doesn't really feel like her room yet, but her stuff sure is taking up some space in there!
Speaking of Brynlee, sometimes I feel like she is really trying to bust out of my body. She pushes and stretches and it feels like she is almost breaking through my skin! I know that she's not. But she sure is trying. I have a short torso and I can often feel her feet up in my ribs already. My ribs just ache every day. Last night, I woke up crying because I had the worst Charlie Horse in my lower left leg. It was awful. It felt like it kept getting worse. The leg cramps started sometime last week, but I've only had two. I hope they don't get more frequent. It hurts to walk today!
I must be getting sick (great) because I can't stop coughing and my throat itches and burns so bad. I hate that you can't take much medicine while pregnant. I would love some Robitussin! That always does the trick.
Good news: only 6 days until my birthday and 14 days until I see my mom and best friend!! May is a good month. Oh yeah and I have less than 100 days left until my due date. Of course, I am still hoping that she comes in July. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment