Sunday, April 3, 2011

I like to move it, move it

I feel baby Brynlee move every day now. :) It's a nice feeling since she is still small and isn't yet jabbing my ribs. If she is quiet (she is supposedly sleeping 12-14 hours a day now) then sometimes I will poke and jab my belly and then a few minutes later she will return the favor. If I am sitting down everything is smushed together so her pokes/kicks/movements are more noticeable than if I am laying down. The funny thing is that I guess I am learning her sleep patterns because she is always jabbing me around the same few times each day. I kinda think it is fun to wake her up (she is going to do the same thing to me for many, many years to come). I'm sure she thinks it is fun to kick me anyway. I remember how Joey got a "kick" out of her kicking me during one of our ultrasounds. Joey told me the other day that he can't wait for her to get here. He goes through these stages where he doesn't really talk much about the baby or anything because there's nothing new or exciting going on right now. Then he will randomly say something so sweet like that. I love him.
We went to some garage sales this weekend and got some awesome deals. I spent less than $40 and got a whole bunch of clothes sizes 0-12 months and I got a few cute bibs. I got onsies, dresses, jeans, outfits, PJs and sleepers, bloomers, all kinds of things. Most of the clothes are Carter's, Baby Gap, Osh Kosh, and other really nice brands. There's even a little t-shirt in there that says, "Texas Tech Cheerleader in Training". *hehe* I wanted to find some cute outfits or onsies that said something about "I love my mommy". But nooo, almost everything said things like Daddy's Girl. We did get a purple onsie that says, "I may be small, but daddy is wrapped around my finger" and a yellow outfit that says, "One day my prince will come, but until then I always have my daddy." I laid all of the clothes out on the guest bed and the clothes took up the entire bed!



I think it's crazy that I am about to start my sixth month already. It sometimes feels like I just found out that we are pregnant. *sigh* Before April is over, I will have less than 100 days left of pregnancy.



My mom, best friends, and family are coming next month for the baby shower. I can't wait to see everyone again. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment