Thursday, March 16, 2017

We have a 2 year old!

It's a tad (almost 3 months) late, but I'll update anyway. Makenna turned 2 in December. Let me just say that December is a rough month to have a birthday especially so close to Christmas (23rd). Poor girl. My sister's birthday is Dec. 28th and growing up, I always thought that sucked. LOL

In true Makenna fashion, her birthday pictures were a bit...difficult to get. She would not smile. She would not cooperate. She loves to wear my high heels at home so I brought them and figured we would get some shots of her wearing them. Nope. We asked her if she wanted to wear them and she just shook her little miniature head and quietly said, "No..." We finally got some cute shots when we just let her play (of course) and she decided to hide behind the tree. Then her cute little personality came out. Here's some of the shots:











Makenna is SUCH a sweet girl. Don't get me wrong, she has recently started 2 year old fits, but they don't last long and they are rare. She's still tiny. At her two year check up, she was only 21 lbs and 32 inches. I can't remember the %, but she is growing slowly. She is still wearing 18 months clothes and size 4 shoes. She is very smart. I love seeing/hearing how quickly she learns. She talks a ton. She loves following her big sister everywhere and for the most part, Brynlee enjoys it. She loves Peppa Pig and still loves baby dolls.

We had a Peppa Pig party for her birthday. I didn't get many pictures, but here she is in a cute shirt that my friend made for her.


This little girl has quite the RBF, lol. She has started posing for her pictures which is cute. And she asks me to take her picture a lot. 


She is a super cuddle bug and still LOVES her mama. I can't wait to see what this girl is interested in as she grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment