Thursday, February 3, 2011

C-o-t-t-o-n-t-a-i-l-s

So I am cleaning house on our 3rd snow day in a row. This house cleaning is definitely a 2 person, 2 day job. I have no idea how I will keep up when we have the baby! I decided to take a break and was going through old pictures. I decided to let you see an awful picture of me from 7th grade. Yes, I was a cheerleader. I'm sure you can guess which one. Um, big nose anyone? Thanks Dad! I don't have the software for my scanner so I had to take a picture of the picture with my camera so pardon the quality!
Yep, I was the only one who forgot it was picture day and wore my hair in a pony tail. If I remember correctly, I think I am wearing the wrong socks, too. I do believe I had to have my mom bring my cheer stuff up to school. If I also remember correctly, she wasn't a very happy camper.

C-O-T-T-O-N-T-A-I-L-S!! Say that fast. It's fun. Yep, we were BJH.

On another note, if you would like to participate and take a guess at the gender of the baby, there's a poll towards the bottom left of the page. Be the first to participate! Be a leader! =P


No comments:

Post a Comment