Friday, February 18, 2011

Holy Guacamole!

Well, this week the baby is about the size of an avocado (about 4.6 inches, 3.5 ounces). It sounds small, but don't forget that the baby starts doubling every week! I am not going to lie...I am getting so excited to find out the gender. Two teachers at school are also pregnant (one is around 33-34 weeks and the other is at about 19 weeks, I believe). The first one has known for a while that she is having a boy and the second one found out yesterday that she is having a boy as well. If our symptoms are indicators at all (which I highly doubt they are since every woman and every pregnancy is different) then I am having a girl for sure! My symptoms are crazy compared to the symptoms they have had. On a positive note: I think my 24/7 nausea is starting to decrease. It was a little rough this morning, but I am fine now. We go to the doctor for my 17 week check up next Thursday, Feb 24th. I was HOPING that I'd get my ultrasound that day, but the doctor told me that we will schedule my ultrasound for the following week (during my 18th week for more accuracy and so he can see the baby's organs better) with radiology. So hopefully we will know the gender in TWO weeks! Will Joey need a pink or blue Xbox controller now? =P

We are both going to take the day of our big ultrasound off and spend it together. We're going to get the ultrasound and go fill out the paperwork for our marriage license. 
I am so looking forward to being Mrs. Petrosian, but not looking forward to spending the rest of my life saying, "P-E-T-R-O-S-I-A-N" when people ask me what my last name is. =P Joey just spells it instead of saying it.



No comments:

Post a Comment