Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I would just like to put it in writing that I have the best fiance ever. He totally made my week with the cards he gave me on Saturday and the roses he had delivered to work today. For those of you who really know Joey, you will understand when I say that he is a "Love, Joey" kind of guy when it comes to cards. He rarely writes a message and usually picks out a card that is really funny. Example: Last year's card was that one that says, "I love spooning you, but I love forking you better"...LOL It was cuter than this one though:
This year he gave me 3 cards. The first one was a "To My Wife" card and described our relationship and situation to a T. Then he wrote a nice, heartfelt message to me at the bottom. I started crying. The second card was a typical, funny Joey card and made me giggle. The 3rd was said "MOM" on the front of the card. I thought it was to HIS Mom, but he told me it was to me. After a few seconds, I realized what he meant. (Duh, Amanda.)

It was a cute card "from the baby". The message Joey wrote said, "I love you so much already Mommy. Love, Baby"....I really started bawling.

*sigh* He's a keeper. (He better be since he went and got me knocked up, LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment