Thursday, July 26, 2012

Might as well beat a dead horse...

Not to....

But I still cannot believe that Brynlee will be 1 year old tomorrow. I never thought I would be one of those "Where has the time gone???" kind of Moms. Up until this point, I have greatly enjoyed each milestone, each step, every new thing that she has done. I still think that she gets cuter and cuter every day. I think she is so funny, so beautiful, and incredibly charming. I know she is very smart and so loving. I really never can understand the Moms who long for the newborn days. I DO NOT miss the newborn days. Sure, it was great cuddling with my little love bug. It was also cool that she slept for hours on end so I could, too. =P AND it was pretty nice when she wasn't so heavy! But I just love that she will hold my hand with her little, tiny hand and we can walk through the mall. Well, until she decides to start running. She seems to really like Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works.

Either way, tomorrow my big girl will be 1 year old. *Sigh* I got her a card so that Joey and I can write her a letter and put it in her keepsake box for her to look back on someday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know what is incredibly annoying (and sometimes funny)? When someone posts a vague Facebook status complaining about something someone did that they hate and you think, "Wait, is she/he talking about ME??" Then you see a ton of other people comment and you realize that everyone thinks that status is about them. It becomes funny. OF COURSE it's not about me! I am not a shitty friend or person! I wipe the sweat from my brow, erase the incredibly hateful message I was typing, and go play a Facebook game. Then it gets annoying because the person who posted the status does that shit on purpose. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING! It's funny because we are really all self-centered and attention seeking people. We secretly WANT people to comment and like our updates or photos or think our vague bitch fest status updates are about them. I know I've been guilty of making a post, waiting to see who all responds, and then taking my time with my response. I do try not to make blanket status updates where all of my friends comment thinking that it is them though.


No comments:

Post a Comment