Today starts the last week of my vacation. I am not ready to go back to work. I am so jealous of the teachers because they got off May 26th and don't go back until August 2oth. I didn't get off until July 12th and I go back August 6th. I get 3 weeks and they get 12 weeks off! This is me!
I am going to enjoy this last week as much as I can. I want to keep the house cleaned, go swimming, and just enjoy my little cuddlebug. I am not ready to go back to waking up early. Well, I still wake up early now, but I give her some milk and she goes back to sleep. So I don't typically have to get out of bed until 9-9:30! It's great.
Brynlee got so many toys, books, and clothes at her birthday party. She loves all of it. She is especially happy to carry around the plastic fork from her picnic basket. She tries to eat everything. Kitty for lunch? Sure, why not! She stabs the cat's stomach with the fork and goes, "MmMmMm". It cracks me up.
There's not much to update on!


No comments:
Post a Comment