This time around, everything is pretty much opposite. I've only thrown up a few times and it was mostly due to smells (and one evening of drinking too much sweet tea). I do gag a lot though and come close to losing it all. I am pretty sensitive to all smells, but especially body odor (gag), raw meat, hot dogs (gag), eggs cooking, too much perfume/cologne, etc. I also feel sick after brushing my teeth. I have a client who smells horribly bad. Every time she comes to visit, I sit at my desk in agonizing pain with extreme nausea. Luckily, I have not thrown up while she is meeting with me, but I have come close. The last time she visited with me was right after I finished eating lunch. I almost lost it.
My stomach is achy/hungry all the time. I definitely had to get used to that because I usually eat breakfast, lunch, a small afternoon snack, and then dinner. I don't snack after dinner ever. But I've been waking up in the middle of the night with a stomach ache and it's hard to tell if it's hunger pangs or what. It sucks. :( I haven't had any noticeable cravings other than I craved bacon every morning for a couple of weeks. It went away though.
We won't know until the first or second week of August if we're having a boy or a girl. It's funny because everyone I know just assumes we're having a boy. I guess because 1.) We already have a girl and 2.) This pregnancy is opposite of Brynlee's so that must mean boy. I am crossing my fingers that it's a boy, but I'll be just as happy to have two little girls to love on. :)
I asked Brynlee last night what she wants to name her little brother or sister. She said she wants to name her little sister Brynlee. LMAO! Then today in the car, she told me that she wants a little sister and Mommy wants a little brother. I told her that I will be happy if we have a little sister and happy if we have a little brother. She said, "No. You want a little brother!" Okay, I do. But I would LOVE to see Brynlee have a little sister! So I am really happy either way. It's easier for me to think of girl names (I know that I have two I like, one of which we mentioned when thinking of names for Brynlee so I know DH at least kind of likes it). But boy names are HARD!
Brynlee told me yesterday in the car, after school, that she wants to tell ALL her friends that Mommy has a baby in her belly. She then named a bunch of school friends and all of her teachers. She said she is going to tell them tomorrow (today). I told her that I don't care if she tells her friends and teachers. She said, "It's not a secret!" She seemed excited. I am sure it was hard for a 2 year old to keep such a big secret for so many weeks, lol.
I see the high risk OB next week (for GD) and then I see my OB again on the 30th. I'll be 13 weeks then so hopefully they will go ahead and schedule my anatomy scan for around the time of my next appointment!
Here's a cute little throw back Thursday for you because she is just too cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment