I haven't updated lately because I've been busy with work and after work I just want to sleep! I went to bed at 6:30pm last night and did not wake up until Joey went to shower at 9:30 or so. Then I went right back to sleep until this morning. Maybe that is why I am in a great mood today and actually feel refreshed and like I have energy.
I think I am starting to "show" now aka look pregnant instead of just fat. Joey is noticing, too. He touched my belly the other day and said it is starting to "feel hard". Today, he was leaving for work and kissed me and said, "I love you" as he always does. Then he did the sweetest thing: put his hand on my belly, looked at it, and said, "I love you baby". I returned the I Love You and he said, "I was talking to the baby". =P
Lots of people keep asking me how married life has been. Since we already lived together for 2 years before getting married, not a lot has changed so far. I understand that it will, but the only thing that has changed is that I feel even more in love with him than I was before. I really didn't think that was possible, but apparently it is. I keep getting this overwhelming sense of how lucky I am to have found a guy I am head-over-heels in love with and the feeling is returned. He makes me feel special, he takes care of me, and I can't wait for him to meet our baby. Of course, I can't wait to meet our baby either, but I just get this feeling every time he talks about her or says/does anything baby related. It makes my heart pound, my tummy flutter, and often brings a few tears to my eyes (blame the pregnancy emotions).
Oh, and it is a hassle trying to change my name! I know it will take time to get 25 years worth of Amanda Watts changed into Amanda Petrosian, but guys sure are lucky that they do not have to do this. Apparently, I am on a roll though because some women I know have been married for a lot longer than me and don't have as much done as I do, LOL.
We finally did our baby registry (at Target). At first, I really had no idea what to put on there. We went into Target, but really didn't know what to scan even though I have been "researching" and googling registry tips for a month or so, lol. Anyway, so the baby registry has also turned into a list of things we want to buy for the baby. I figured it was easiest just to keep all of the ideas in one place. I gave the addresses to my mother-in-law for the baby shower so the invitations should be going out shortly.
We changed our baby bedding/room idea because the cute little green and brown elephants at JCPenney is on back order in all 3 colors. Being that we have no idea when it will NOT be on back order, we chose a different one and it's a little bit more girly. I didn't really want a particular theme, but the colors are pink, yellow, and green. I cannot wait to start getting the nursery set up! I know we can't paint, but the decorating alone should be fun. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment