I set up the appointment for Tuesday, March 15th at 1pm. I asked my sister, Ashley, to go with me. She sounded really excited! I'd like to take BOTH of my sisters, but Shelby will be going back to California the morning of the 13th. =( Joey is 100% convinced we are having a girl. I am about 90% sure so I need a little more "proof" and some fun goodies to go along with it! =) I can't wait! Now I had to create a NEW "gender scan countdown":
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Patience is NOT my best quality...
So if you read my post from yesterday, you know how disappointed I was to not get to really be told what the gender of the baby is. Thanks to a friend from high school, I now booked an appointment with a private ultrasound place in Denton. It's $99 for the 3D/4D session which includes a DVD of the session, CD of pictures, colored pictures in print, 2D pictures in print, and gender check! The ultrasound place here does the 2D session only for $125! So I can't pass up such a great deal. Some of you may wonder why I just HAVE to have another ultrasound when the ultrasound Tech already said she would "lean towards a girl". Well that is just not enough proof to me! Plus, my OB will not offer another ultrasound to check my placenta for 8 weeks! I am not waiting that long to know "for sure" what the gender is! I am ready to name our little Sweet Pea and start buying the baby room decor!
I set up the appointment for Tuesday, March 15th at 1pm. I asked my sister, Ashley, to go with me. She sounded really excited! I'd like to take BOTH of my sisters, but Shelby will be going back to California the morning of the 13th. =( Joey is 100% convinced we are having a girl. I am about 90% sure so I need a little more "proof" and some fun goodies to go along with it! =) I can't wait! Now I had to create a NEW "gender scan countdown":
I set up the appointment for Tuesday, March 15th at 1pm. I asked my sister, Ashley, to go with me. She sounded really excited! I'd like to take BOTH of my sisters, but Shelby will be going back to California the morning of the 13th. =( Joey is 100% convinced we are having a girl. I am about 90% sure so I need a little more "proof" and some fun goodies to go along with it! =) I can't wait! Now I had to create a NEW "gender scan countdown":
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment