Next week, the baby will be considered the size of a cantaloupe *gulp*:
I am hoping that I will not "pop" over night and appear pregnant before our wedding day. I mean, I know my stomach area is starting to look more rounded and like something is certainly going on in there, but I don't exactly LOOK pregnant yet. I know it's because I'm a little heavy set before getting pregnant so I won't show as fast as the skinny girls. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to have a baby bump and people KNOW that I am pregnant, but I'd really like my dress to fit on our wedding day. I tried it on yesterday because the bolero/shrug finally came in the mail. It's perfect for the dress. =) Only 1 week and 3 days before we get married and only 6 days until the gender scan. I cannot wait to do our baby registry and pick out cute little girly baby bedding and decor!



im so excited for u Amanda, i cant wait too see if the little mango is a girl or boy!!!!! cant wait to see pics from ur wedding day too!! :) love ya
ReplyDelete