What a great day! Not only did I find out the gender of our little Sweet Pea, but I also got to hang out with my sister, see my cousin Brittney and her beautiful babies, and eat at...
Anyway, I am sure you want to know more about the meat and potatoes, right? Well, how about I just show you? :)
SHE'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is a little DRAMA QUEEN! She kept putting her hand up to her forehead or putting both hands up to her cheeks. She was wiggling all around!
Here she is with both hands up to her face!
She has long legs and the cutest (big) little feet! Now we can officially call her by her NAME! We love our little girl and I look forward to setting up her room and preparing for her to get here. There's a lot to do in 5 months!!
WHATS HER NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete