As of March 19, 2011, we are officially married and I couldn't be happier to call Joseph my husband and to hear him call me his wife. =) It was a gorgeous day (little warm out) and we had a nice, intimate wedding with a lovely reception with family to follow. I am not going to post a lot of pictures here, but wanted to post a few of my favorites.
We got married at The Falls, here in Wichita Falls:
A picture of my beautiful bouquet:
My brother, Kyle, walking me UP the aisle to give me away:
Listening to the JP define marriage:
Putting my ring on me:
Putting the ring on him:
Sealed with a kiss:
Our first official picture as a married couple:
A picture of us and the siblings minus my sister Shelby and brother-in-law Cody and Joey's sister, Lacey:
Leaving as Mr. and Mrs. Petrosian:
The newlyweds at our reception:
I haven't uploaded all of the pictures to my home computer yet so I borrowed a few from my Sister-In-Law's album. She took a lot of great pictures! I also don't have the pictures yet from Joey's step-sister. I will save the rest for Facebook. =)









What a beautiful wedding u had Amanda, congrats on the new HAPPYLY MARRIED COUPLE I LOVE U
ReplyDeleteyayyyy! So happppy for you Amanda! But sad there is no more Amanda 1,875 Watts! remember, like a hair dryer??
ReplyDeleteNow on to Brynlee Marie..like Amanda Marie. I love it.
Love you girlie!!!