Here are some pictures for you that I took this week:

We were buying Daddy some shoes at Academy. She was super tired, but is always well behaved in stores! She was dancing to the music, flirting with this Grandma lady, and keeping her eye on this little girl walking around us.
She kept putting the tutu in her mouth so I finally got a picture of her without her dress pulled up! She looks so sweet and innocent here. Little do you know that the picture before this, she was standing up on the couch trying to lean over the side!
She needs a hair trimmin'! This girl has some shaggy hair. You can see her new tooth in the last one (if you zoom in lol). She only has one so far, but it's so cute in her mouth! She got her first tooth at exactly 8 months. She grabs and rubs her gums a lot so I think we may have 1 or 2 more coming in soon!
Last night, we were able to video her taking steps. :) She's been doing everything pretty "fast". She rolled over rather early, she sat up by herself early, she started crawling quickly, and soon went into pulling herself up and holding on to toys to walk around the room. Just last week, she started standing without holding on to anything. I've seen her take a step or two, but always fell down. Last night, we actually got a few steps a few times! Here's two videos we took:
I think we're going to have a full out walker soon! She is on a mission and she loves how excited we get after she takes steps. Of course, now we REALLY need to baby proof the house. We just put the pack 'n play in the big gap between the living room and kitchen (and it blocks her from going behind the recliner to play with the lamp cord) and we took the couch cushion to block her from going from the living room to the hall or front living room. So we need some REAL baby gates now!
Here's a picture I took today on her "9 month birthday":
I am so freaking crazy about this little girl. Love doesn't get any better than this!




She is super adorable! I had to laugh about your "baby gates," we use a laundry basket on one side and Maddox's diaper bag on the other. Of course, He can crawl over the diaper bag now, and he crawls into the laundry basket and sometimes can crawl out on the other side. He is everywhere it seems! He's not taking steps, but he's close. I'm not ready for him to walk yet!
ReplyDeletewell, I should say, not taking steps on his own yet, he'll walk around the living room holding on to anything he can . . . cat's tail, dog ;-)
Delete