*My best Napoleon Dynamite voice* FINALLY!!!
My Garmin Footpod finally came in the mail yesterday! I don't know why I am so excited about it. I've really been enjoying running outside and the footpod is for running indoors. I do know that I'll get good use out of it because there's no way in hell I will be running outside all summer long! It gets HOT in Texas. (Why do you think we have a bike race called Hotter 'N Hell 100!) The footpot is even smaller than I pictured! Look at how cute and tiny it is...
I also received my Bondi Band package in the mail yesterday. I ordered 3 Bondi Bands and I love them! I wear a lot of black when I run (black shorts, black tennis shoes, black socks, black shin guard) so I bought a black armband (for my ipod) and the bondi bands are all black with different colored writing. I love them already. I put one on and took a picture, but I look silly! Here's the 3 I ordered...
They are kind of hard to read in the picture. So if you can't read them, they say, "I Love Running I Hate Running", "Run Walk Crawl FINISH!", "Run now - wine later". All 3 of those fit me perfectly! I didn't work out yesterday. I always work out on Mondays, but I just didn't feel like it at all. I had a horrible headache and the thought of working out just made me roll my eyes and think, "Pssh! Yeah right." So I picked up the baby and went home. I've got to get it done today though! No excuses! I know I feel less energized when I forget to take my vitamins.
When you just don't feel like working out, do you skip it or how do you motivate yourself to just get it done?

No comments:
Post a Comment