I skipped last week's Weigh-In Wednesday thanks to Aunt Flow coming to visit me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm definitely glad she is a regular visitor but she's a hot mess and I'm always happy to see her leave. Anyway, so I can't skip today's weigh in...
Starting Weight 6/10/13: 205
Weigh in 7/10/13: 200.4
This Week: 200.2
+/-: (-0.2)
Weigh in 7/10/13: 200.4
This Week: 200.2
+/-: (-0.2)
Total Loss: (-4.8 lbs)
A loss is a loss, but DAMN I am just itching to see the scale go under 200. I keep thinking it will be this week, okay next week, okay maybe the next week. I am trying not to let it get me down. I am trying to focus on the way my body feels and the fact that I have been working out for 7 weeks! Whoo Hoo. I know that doesn't sound like much to some (and a lot to others), but I have been doing really well with working out and food tracking. When I checked my weight on Sunday morning for the Operation Skinny Jeans Fit Camp, it was 201.2. Of course, I know that weight fluctuates each day, but I sure wish my body knew to show the lowest weight possible on Wednesdays, LOL. I do have to weigh-in every Friday for OSJ Fit Camp. I can't decide if I will just use my Wednesday weigh-in each week or if I will actually do a separate weigh-in on Fridays.
I had a nice workout on Monday evening. I did a 2 mile run on the indoor track at the gym. I still haven't calibrated my foot pod so I downloaded a lap counter and used that to track my 30 laps. I really like when I am the only one on the indoor track. Then I don't have to weave around anyone and I don't get in the way of anyone else.
I had a nice workout on Monday evening. I did a 2 mile run on the indoor track at the gym. I still haven't calibrated my foot pod so I downloaded a lap counter and used that to track my 30 laps. I really like when I am the only one on the indoor track. Then I don't have to weave around anyone and I don't get in the way of anyone else.
Then when we went home and did 300s. It's a good extra 15 minute workout! I really liked it and my body felt it on Tuesday. I accidentally stopped my Polar Ft in the middle so that's why there's 2 durations listed. It goes like this:
1 each of: squat, jumping jack, push-up
2 each of: squats, jumping jacks, push-ups
Work your way up to 10 then go down
9 each of: squats, jumping jacks, push-ups
All the way back down to 1 of each
You end up doing 100 of each set for a total of 300!
2 each of: squats, jumping jacks, push-ups
Work your way up to 10 then go down
9 each of: squats, jumping jacks, push-ups
All the way back down to 1 of each
You end up doing 100 of each set for a total of 300!
I had plans to attend my first Zumba class last night. Joey and Kyle were a little aggravated that we wanted to go to Zumba on a Tuesday night because they like to play disc golf on Tuesday's and someone has to watch the toddler. They were going to "let" us go to Zumba anyway, but when Paige got home...neither of us really felt like going. The workout for the OSJ Fit Camp today is cardio and abs. So we did a 30 minute workout that included P90CardioX and a short ab ripper. By the way, P90CardioX is hard! It's pretty cool though and I look forward to continuing to do it. Hopefully I can make it through the full 45 minute workout next time.
Joey joined his work's softball team so he has his first game tonight at 8pm. I am actually looking forward to it. I played softball in high school and really miss it. I really enjoyed softball. I know I'm not on the team (it's not co-ed), but I am looking forward to the experience. Paige and I are planning to workout when the guys get home from work then make dinner and then go to Joey's game. I'll probably do my 300s when we get home from the game or I'll do them before we leave if I have time.
As always, I am weighing-in with some of my newest favorite bloggers. I really enjoy reading each of their stories. Be sure to subscribe to them on Bloglovin' so you can get their updates! :)
As always, I am weighing-in with some of my newest favorite bloggers. I really enjoy reading each of their stories. Be sure to subscribe to them on Bloglovin' so you can get their updates! :)
Heather @ Pretty Strong Medicine
Ash @ A Step In The Right Direction
Bailey @ Being Bailey J
Amy @ Write This Down
Ash @ A Step In The Right Direction
Bailey @ Being Bailey J
Amy @ Write This Down
I haven't yet heard about the job that I had a 2nd interview for on Monday. I really want this job! I really enjoyed meeting the two young ladies who would be my co-workers. They seemed like they really enjoy their job and that's a good sign. I feel like I did well with my interview, but I guess I can never be too sure. I was told that I should hear from the VP by today. She went on vacation yesterday so I didn't expect to hear from her yesterday, but am hoping to hear {good} news today. If I don't get this job (boo), I have a 2nd interview on Thursday with another company that I interviewed for last week. They are hiring 3 of the same position so I suppose my chances of getting a job there are pretty good, but I would prefer to get the job that I am waiting to hear about. :) If I get the job, I am going to set aside money from my first paycheck and join a gym. I've really enjoyed going to the gym with my SIL and it super duper keeps both of us accountable. If I don't get the job, well...I suppose I'll figure out a positive way to deal with the disappointment. Like running? :)
Happy Wednesday, friends! Get some exercise in! :)





You're so active - love it. :) Thx for linking up!
ReplyDelete